Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank You to Layla from The Lettered Cottage and Design Star!!!!

Yay!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!



SERIOUSLY.............NO WAY!!!!

YEP........IT'S FOR REAL!!!

We WON!!!!!!!!

Thank you to Design Star and Layla from The Lettered Cottage!

Check It Out!
http://theletteredcottage.net/dorkie

Layla and Kevin Palmer
The Lettered Cottage all rights reserved

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

I'm so excited!!!  I can hardly contain myself.
We entered to win Layla and Design Star's $100 American Express Gift Card
and
WE actually WON!!!


Did you watch the premiere of Design Star on Monday night?
I sure did!


I know I have my favorites.  Let us know who are your favs?
Check out the Design Star Blog.

Thanks again to Layla and Design Star from your Huge Fan!!!
THANK YOU! 

Carrie

Don't forget to set your DVR for Monday nights!!!

1 comment:

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...