Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blog Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!

The Corson Cottage turned 1 year old on
9.6.2011
Read our first post here.

When I started this blog it was an opportunity for me to have a
creative outlet and document our renovation journey.
While we got a little side tracked......temporarily,
 with all of my back problems this last year.



It seems as though we've found our way through & came a long way!
Our current home is all done and now on the market.
Thanks so much to all of you who have joined our journey
as followers and those of you who stop in from time to time.

We have had the opportunity to make some friends along the way
and look forward to the renovation journey in our future in our new home
 and making many more new friends along the way!

Along with a new year I thought we could,
naturally, use a new fresh modern look around here!
Don't you???

So, remember that $100 AMEX Gift Card we won from
HGTV and The Letterd Cottage a while back.
Well, I saved it for a special treat!


We are going to be working on updating the blog.
So, please bare with us!

Thanks!


Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...