Friday, December 16, 2011

DIY White Washed Wood Floors For Less ~ Being Featured


Here is what our back porch looks like today for the holiday season.

A while back I did a post about how to white wash wood floors for less.

Well, Cassity from Remodelaholic has been so kind to feature our
DIY White Washed Wood Floor Project.
Thanks so much Cassity for the feature!
Head on over to Remodelaholic to check it out.

To see our original post go here.

This porch is still one my favorite rooms in our home.
I love the rustic white washed floor.
Nothing says cottage to me like a rustic painted wood floor.

And I just adore the crispness of white...white walls, white trim, white floors.
I think my Dash & Albert striped rug from Dwellings
really warms the space up nicely too.

It is one of my favorite projects we completed in our home.
Also ~ for anyone who is interested it is still holding up great!

Carrie

~ Just a reminder ~

Our {Home for the Holidays} Link Party is Still Going On!
If you haven't linked up be sure to stop by and see the great projects this week.

3 comments:

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...