Saturday, January 29, 2011

stripes stripes stripes

I have noticed lately that I really have a thing for stripe patterns.

I have been planning in my mind how perfect our back porch will be once it's complete.
Then I realized.....I need a really great rug
to introduce another textural element to the room.
I've noticed all the rooms I love tend to send your senses on overdrive!
You know that feeling when you become overwhelmed for just
a moment because there is so much to take in.  That is what I'm looking for!

Here is what I found.

Versa Steel

and Blue Versa both from Madeline Weinrib


Well unfortunately these options are a little pricey.  Ahh, a girl can dream!

Here is the more affordable option I found.

Lakehouse Slate
Captain Navy
and Yact Stripe Sprout

All of these are from Dash and Albert

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...