Sunday, January 30, 2011

you want to do what....

So, I'm sure I have mentioned I truly have one of the most kind and generous husbands.
Yesterday, that husband of mine came home from work Saturday afternoon much like any other Saturdays.  Imagine my surprise when he told me that my father-in-law was getting rid of an old dirty bolt cabinet and he had brought it home. 

(Hmm starting to sound intersting.)

He explained to me how he thought I may like it. 
But on second thought, he thought it wouldn't be something I would not have any interest in.
Too dirty, too old, from the garage.....definitely not my style.
So, he thought he knew of a buddy who may want it.

Now, wait just a minute!
You want to do what???

 Doesn't he know there is no such thing as too old or too dirty?
 I definitely need to see this before we just give it away.



Uh, no way! 
We are definitely not going to give this little beauty away!
A good scrubbing, a little sanding and maybe a bit of paint that's all she needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...