Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Mantel

Okay, so I know..I know, I'm a little late to the Fall Mantel party.
Better late than never.
I have been planning for a month on linking up to It's Fall Ya'll link party series.
And this week, life got a bit ahead of me.
Anywhoo....


Our home does not have a mantel, so I went for the next best thing.
Went to my brother's store Dwellings and thought I would share his Fall mantel with yall.
Travis actually made the mantel for the store last year,
so Michael could change it out with the season or new fresh store looks.

I also, really am loving the lamp on the upper right. 
 (Note to self - perfect for the new house.)

I will also be posting more of our Fall updates from our home following this post.
Hope you'll check them out.

What new blogging skill did I learn the benefit of this week???
Drafting your blog posts ahead of time!!!
Priceless.

Linking up to:
The Lettered Cottage

Carrie

1 comment:

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...