Friday, August 3, 2012

LeClaire ~ Sound System & Information Center Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Tonight in LeClaire.
We celebrated the launch of the installation of the new Sound System & 
Grand Opening of the Information Center!

It was a great night.
The LeClaire Chamber of Commerce raised money from
many of the local business owners & community members to make it possible.

I'm especially proud of my Mom who was a big part of it!
She is the Chamber Vice President & helped cut the ribbon.

These two new features added to the downtown charm will certainly
enhance visitors shopping expereience.
I wish I had a shot of the inside of the information center to share.
I was helping with photos & was also using another camera.
I'll have to share that a little later.

It is really a great experience to watch our community grow.
It's great to see community members come together for our town.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...