Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Penny Waters Studio - LeClaire

 
I recently was asked to do a photography project for a friend & local shopkeeper.
Penny of Penny Waters Studio in downtown LeClaire asked me to photograph her shop.
Naturally, I was super excited that she would be so gracious to ask me!
She was looking for a little holiday gift to share with her loved ones,
who unfortunately don't get to visit often.
 
 
The string of photos in this post are what I came up with.
I wanted to be sure to capture what a holiday shopping experience
at Penny Waters Studio might be like.
Beginning with telling the story of what the holidays in LeClaire are all about.
 
 
The view of downtown from the front of Penny's shop near dusk.
 
The shop may look familiar.
It is actually right next door to Dwellings.
Come on in to shop the studio!

 
Penny Waters Studio has a casual cottage feminine flare with touch of whimsy!
 
 
I had so much fun stepping out of my comfort zone & taking photos for someone new.
I've taken lots of photos for family & their shops.
But, it was really nice to branch out a little on this project.
It only makes me eager to do more!
 
I really hope Penny's family enjoy their gift of a quaint visit to LeClaire through photos!
 
 
All images by Carrie Corson.
Copyright of Carrie Corson.
 
Carrie
 
participating

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...