Saturday, December 8, 2012

Seasons Greetings

image by Carrie Corson
 
 
Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!
I know I have been absent from my blog lately.
Life is so busy with the our renovation & the holiday season upon us.
It makes me sad that I don't have the time to devote to my blog.
In due time life will return to a more normal pace.
Ha!  If there is still such a thing!
I will then return to a more normal pattern of posting updates around here.
 
In the meantime please know that I have not forgotten about my friends in blogland.
This is one of my favorite times of year for blogging.
It's just not quit the same, without having a home to decorate for the holidays this year.
I need to spark that good ol Christmas spirit!

So this morning before heading off to work at Dwellings I thought I would spruce up the blog a bit.
What do you think?
Festive?
 
Good news is we will have a home very soon...each day that goes
by our renovation marks yet another hurdle off the list.
I will get back to updating you on all the latest reno news I promise!
 
Have a great weekend friends!
 
Carrie
 


1 comment:

  1. The Seasons best to you and your husband as you continue to build your dream.

    I like the charcoal look . . . I have pine cones that match!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...