Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July ~ Around Le Claire



Happy Independence Day!
Hope you all have a great 4th of July!
Here's a few 4th of July inspired photos from around small town LeClaire.



Steakhouse

I'm sure you recognize this shop;)
Love all the festive serveware perfect for any July 4th picnic.

My Aunt Tammy & her friend Julie own Primitive Cottage.
They just joined Facebook. 
Twilight Riverboat

In front of Pelo's Coffee shop.
A historic LeClaire tradition.
If my Grandmother were alive, I think she would be there right now sipping her coffee.


Have a wonderful 4th of July!


participating

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am loving the tour of your small town! I feel like I've been for a visit. Sure would love to visit! I am following your sweet blog. Hope you'll hop over and visit and follow me.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...