Wednesday, October 31, 2012

LeClaire Countryside ~ From the Farm

One of my favorite times of the year for capturing photos to add to my portfolio is Fall.
LeClaire is absolutely beautiful as the trees have turned & leaves begin to fall.
The picturesque simple scenes remind me daily of why I am smitten with small town living.
A few weeks ago Travis & I were visiting my father-in-law's farm just on the edge of town.
It's not an operating farm any longer,  just a few rolling acres of serene Iowa countryside.
I couldn't ask for a better little escape from the everyday.
I think at times they think I'm crazy, to them it's just home &
 a field that's a bit overgrown without the horses roaming the pastures any longer.
To me it's a place filled with small gifts from nature, that I just simply refuse to take for granted.

A beautiful place to continue to hone my photography skills.
My creative side needs a place that appeals to my photographic style & aesthetic to really thrive.
Do you have a place that inspires you?
 
 
 
participating

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Makes me want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I love driving around our rural area and taking photos of the fields and farms. I almost always carrie my camera with me when I go for a walk too. There is always something new to see each day. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...