Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Festival in LeClaire This Weekend

I thought I would share a little bit about what I'm up to this week.



Planning....Procrastinating....Scrambling

This Saturday is the Annual Witches Walk in LeClaire, Iowa.

It's a free Halloween event the town puts on for the kids 
and a great opportunity to give back to the community.
There is a costume contest, activities and the kids get to parade down main street
collecting candy and showing off their get ups.  It's a great time for everyone!


My brother Michael, my Mom and I are the event coordinators.
We have done it for the last few years.
This year my little brother, Matt and his fiance Katie are coming to town to help out.
We've recruited a few other friends and family members to help out for the big event too.
It should be a fun time!



I have lots to do still!!!

{My to do list}

1. Make Corn Husk Pom Poms
2. Make Burlap Witches Walk Pennant
(can you say procastination)
3. Make Sponsor Signs - check
4. Make Activity Flyers - check


If you are in the Midwest or anywhere near
LeClaire, Iowa bring the little ones!
We would love to have you!

Also - Only 3 Days Left to Register for the {Dream} Pillow Giveaway!
You can still register here.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Where is LeClaire? I am from St. Paul, MN and spent three years living in Cedar Rapids with my family while I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...