Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year - New Look

 
As, I have been attempting to share with you all...
It's a New Year & A New Look.
I am in the progress of updating my blog for 2013.
Please be patient with me, as I allow myself the time to spruce up a fresh appearance for my guests.
 
Over the last year I feel as though my lifestyle philosophy has continued to evolve.
Along with that I find it equally important to find just the right way to share that with
my blog readers.  I think that it is extremely important that when entertaining guests they feel right at home, maybe even pampered a bit.  My hope is that you all will feel relaxed and comfortable here.
Returning again, and again for the easy casual relaxed hospitality, inspiration and creativity.
 
Here's to a wonderful 2013!
 
Carrie
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I like your new look Carrie!

    I am still trying to solve the browse/upload problem. Several others are experiencing the same glitch . . . Any luck for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, A new reader shared that she switched over to HTML just to upload the photos and it worked for her. I tried it, & it did the trick for me to. I hope this helps! Carrie

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the warm, inviting welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Mary Ann! I hope you'll stop back to see the finished look in a few days. All the best in 2013! Carrie

      Delete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...