Monday, June 17, 2013

Introducing my new site Curate | by Carrie Corson

 
Introducing my new online studio
Curate | by Carrie Corson

 
I am very excited to share my new journey with my readers today.
After careful thought, consideration and planning I decided to move my blog to Wordpress.
 
I'm not only moving my blog, but as you can see I've also changed the name from
The Corson Cottage to Curate | by Carrie Corson.
This post is somewhat bitter sweet.
It will be my last post as The Corson Cottage.
 
This was a decision I pondered over for months.
Ultimately I decided that this was the best decision for me to be able to
create the creative online space I feel is best for my blog and the future of my creative brand.
 

 
I truly appreciate each & every Corson Cottage visitor over the last few years.
I absolutely welcome you all  to my new site & hope that you will follow my new journey!
 
 
All the Best!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...