Wednesday, September 22, 2010

fall market days

This weekend is Fall Market Days in LeClaire, Iowa!


So, I know I mentioned this before............my brother owns a
 home decor and furnishings store in LeClaire called Dwellings. 

This is Dwellings! 
My favorite store(and yes I am totally biased!) But it really is a great store!
Stop by if your in the neighborhood it is directly off of Interstate 80 on the Iowa/Illinois border.


I will be helping out at Dwelling this weekend! 
Michael and I are having extra fall festivities on the sidewalk in front of the store
 Friday, Saturday and Sunday! 
Pumpkins, gourds, caramel apples, fall treats, handmade items for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...