Sunday, September 26, 2010

market days

My first weekend as a sidewalk vendor.

Well, I did it!  I set up my mini shop in front of Dwellings for the big Fall Festival. 
I peddled my homemade caramel apples and
grain sack covered pillows and some photography.


The caramel apples were a hit!   (Well of course we had to try a couple!)
Those apples were yummy, if I do say so myself!
Unfortunately we got rained to the back porch of the store on Saturday,
 luckily Sunday was a beautiful fall day.  It was a busy weekend!


Here is some of the great fall shopping available at Dwellings!


Happy Fall!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...