Saturday, January 8, 2011

natural hints





Natual hints of spring come our way. 
I got the new PB catalog yesterday. 
I love the time of winter when you realize that spring will be here before we know it.
All of the stores begin to update to new spring merchandise, all of the catalogs and magazines begin to transition.  I think for me spring truly captures all of lifes natural elements perfectly. 
I really hope to incorporate all of these layers of texture, subtle floral, imperfect rustic finishes to create the cottagelike sophistication I have been going for, during the coming year in our home.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...