Sunday, May 29, 2011

cottage take me away.........

As you know we've been really busy here at the Corson Cottage.
We have been working on fixing up our house to sell.
Last weekend we began refinishing our hard wood floors.

Lots of work!

Unfortunately, I do not have any photos to share yet....

I actually just got the computer hooked back up temporarily in our office,
I thought I should take this opportunity to blog before
Travis is ready to work on this room again.

So, Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Here is some cottage bliss to take you away........






As close to breathtaking as I am going to be this weekend.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...