Thursday, August 18, 2011

President Obama visits our little river town LeClaire, Iowa

Oh my goodness!

Our little river town had a big visitor on Tuesday night!!!

President Obama made a surprise stop to small town USA!
He visited our downtown in LeClaire, Iowa!!!

He actually stopped by Grasshoppers for a quick visit!

theobamadiary.com

Then went across the street to the Blue Iguana!

theobamadiary.com

And a final stop at Kernal Cody's Popcorn Shoppe!
My aunt's shop Primitive Cottage is right next door!!!
And my big brother has a shop Dwellings right down the street!
How exciting for our town!
We were all very proud!

theobamadiary.com

It was a crazy fun and exciting night!  My Mom and brother were there!
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it!
Hopefully he'll be back next time and bring Michelle and who knows....maybe even stop by Dwellings!
We would love it!!!

Carrie

Linking up to
Life Made Lovely

1 comment:

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...