Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dwellings Summer 2012


Easy Relaxed Living for the Summer.
Dwellings has the perfect home accessories and decor for your Summer cottage.


I absolutely love this season.
I love an easy light & airy decor.
The muted tones reflective of seaside living brought indoors are so relaxing.
Perfect for the lazy days of Summer.

Summer Entertaining Essentials
Get ready for your barbeques and picnics with the casual enameled serveware.




Shop downtown historic Le Claire this Summer.
participating

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of DWELLINGS . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just there last Friday and disappointed that I couldn't find a website. Thanks for posting these great photos. LeClaire was so busy last Friday!! Love, love the Dwellings store.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...