Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dwellings Holiday 2012 Part 1

For those of you who follow along, you have seen images from my brother's shop Dwellings.
If any of you are new around here, from time to time I will rattle on about the shop!
I help out on the weekends at the shop & have been updating the shops Facebook page.
So...I'm excited to say that.
The shop has been updated for the HOLIDAYS!
I thought I would share the first glance of holiday images with you all.
I am dying for the natural simple white holiday decor this season.
Classic. Casual. Elegant. Cottage.
If you are traveling on Interstate 80 this holiday season stop in downtown LeClaire, Iowa.
I promise, you will not be disappointed you did!
We are located just about 2 hours west of Chicago on the Iowa/Illinois border.
We have a great variety of quaint shops in the downtown area.
And...yes, I am partial:)
Wouldn't you be???
I also love the modern natural lodge look for the winter season.


  1. This beautiful shop makes me want to drive all the way from California just to browse!

  2. Oh my . . . I see many things I would like to have in my home. Love Mercury Glass!

  3. Such an abundance of beautiful things!


I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...