Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our Next Project ~ Master Bedroom



I am getting ready to work on our bedroom a bit more.
It is one of the rooms in our home that never really was totally finished.
When we were crazy working to finish our projects and put our home on the market,
It got the it's good enough seal of approval.
Well, I think it's time I give the bedroom a little more of the TLC it deserves.
I don't plan to go overboard.
Just some finishing touches here and there, and well maybe a new quilt, some pillows, nightstands.
Please stop me anytime;)
Okay, so it's a bit of a sickness I KNOW!
But the room does not need any painting trim or major updates.
Just a few simple decor swaps.

our bedroom as it is now

And besides...any finishing touches we do, can all be taken with us to the new house.
(Reality Check.  Okay, so knowing me I will totally be on to the next thing by then.)
This is the speech I will give to the hubby when he wants to know why in the world
I am working on this house any more before we move.

Truth be told I am not the only one in the Corson household itching for a project...
Travis actually came to me and asked if I needed anything built.
Did I have any small projects in mind he could work on.
Yes, you read that right.

 WHAT The Heck???
Who are you & what have you done with my husband???

Do you have a pen & paper and a couple hours???

This will work out just perfect...I hope.
He can help me finish the bedroom!
I will dream something up for him to build.
It also gives me more reason to work on my decor updates!
Win Win!

Hope you are having a great week!

Carrie

Linking up to

2 comments:

  1. I wish my husband would ask if I had anything for him to do, but he knows better than asking that because I could give him a mile long list. He probably would if he didn't have his vintage car he is working on. He fussed having to do a few things on the powder room recently. Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! Ya gotta love em! I'm pretty lucky. My husband loves to use a power tool, so I can normally talk him into most any project when he has the time. The Iowa winter has arrived and Travis' construction business will slow down just a bit...for only short time. So I will put him to work while I can!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...