Friday, January 20, 2012

Snowed In ~ In Iowa

Well old man winter struck Iowa a little late this year.
He finally showed up last week though.
And has not stopped rearing his ugly head since.

We are snowed in!
Wa...Wah..Wah....

What to do???


Why not???

I will go ahead & kick some hubby booty in Scrabble!
I don't know why Travis always wants to play Scrabble with me.
I beat him every single time.
It never gets old:)
There is absolutely no chance of the Trivial Pursuit getting in this mix.
Because he is just unstoppable.

Have a Great Weekend!

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. i grew up on scrabble-in-the-winter & so enjoy playing it - hubs not at all! :) :(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...