Monday, January 2, 2012

Take Time to Reflect...Transform Yourself


It is that time of year.
Do you take time to reflect on last year & look towards the future with eyes bright open?
I do.





















source unknown



source

source unknown








Use the wisdom you gained in 2011 to help transform yourself in 2012.

Perhaps these words will help you along the way to:

Learn
Grow
Adapt
Give Yourself
Give It All You Got
Perservere
Create
Be Excellent
Do Your Best
Laugh
Laugh Louder
Laugh More Often
Love
Love Deeper
Love Forever

Here is to surrounding yourself with the things you truly love in 2012
&
Being the you, you wish to be.

Carrie

linking up to
Between Naps on the Porch

4 comments:

  1. I love the beginning of a new year, so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! we have quotes like this all over the house to inspire and remind us...I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can. And Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets us try again... I love these signs. Thanks you so much for sharing them. I hope twenty twelve is everything you wish for and more. I look forward to engaging throughout the year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I appreciate each and every cottage visitor and hope you willll come back again soon! Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...